Gentle nutrition counseling
in mid-coast Maine and online
Do you want to feel better about the food you’re eating so you can feel better? That’s how I help. It’s as simple as that. All my work is 100% anti-diet, weight neutral and conducted through a HAES® lens.
You can learn to feed yourself and your family a wide variety of foods, without fear. You can learn to feel fed and nourished in the body you have right now. I can show you how.
Do you have food anxieties or uncertainties?
Imagine feeling confident in these areas:
- practical and safe teen sports nutrition
- plant-based eating
- food anxieties and fears
- disordered eating and eating disorders
- peaceful family mealtimes using the Division of Responsibility
- critical thinking for understanding nutrition news, or advice from friends and family
- medical nutrition therapy for several medical conditions
My name is Sarah Skovran, and I am a registered dietitian nutritionist. I live on the coast of Maine with my husband and my son. You can often find me dancing in my living room, binge-watching something terrible, or laughing till I snort. Read more here.